USU Paper & Clay National Juried Exhibition
The Department of Art + Design in conjunction with the Caine College of the Arts at Utah State University is sponsoring a national juried exhibition for current BFA & MFA students. Work must have been completed in the past two years.
All 50 states
- Up to 3 works represented by up to 6 images.
- Maximum size for 2D work: 24” high and 60” wide.
- Maximum size for 3D work: 36” in any direction and up to 50lbs max. (Including shipping materials)
- All 2D artwork should be framed and ready to hang.
Shipping to the exhibition will be the responsibility of the artist.
All fine art printmaking mediums, including relief, intaglio, lithography, silkscreen, monotype, and letterpress will be accepted. Prints must be hand-pulled.
*Digital media, drawings, photographs, or direct reproductions are NOT eligible. Only two-dimensional works will be accepted.
Multi-media works will be accepted, but submissions must be at least 75% ceramic.
$10 for three submissions
- $500, Best of Show
- $300, 2nd Place
- $200, 3rd Place
- December 31, 2020: Online submission ends
- January 6, 2021: Notification of acceptance (via email)
- January 25, 2021: Deadline for arrival of accepted artwork
- February 1, 2021: Exhibition opens in Tippetts and Eccles Galleries
- No reception this year due to Covid-19
- February 26, 2021: Exhibition ends